Series 3: Devotion to the Sacred Heart
Identifier: Series 3
Scope and Contents
This series consists of the devotions developed first at Port Tobacco when the chapel was dedicated to the Sacred Heart and where the sisters were first made members of the confraternity of the Sacred Heart (1819) to twentieth century archconfraternity and enthronement phases of the Sacred Heart devotion. It includes devotional cards; articles on the devotion; and the diploma received by the local director of the Apostleship of Prayer (1892).
- Majority of material found in 1790-1960
From the Record Group: 3.5 linear feet