Skip to main content

Article: Dedication of New Chapel, 1954

 File — Box: 5, Folder: 12
Identifier: GAMMS.13.95.3167

Scope and Contents

Three newsarticles on the dedication of the new chapel of Our Lady of Mount Carmel by Archbishop O'Boyle at Port Tobacco.

Dates

  • 1930-1980

Extent

From the Record Group: 3.5 linear feet

Repository Details

Part of the Archives of the Carmelite Monastery of Baltimore Repository

Contact:
1318 Dulaney Valley Road
Baltimore MD 21286 USA
410-308-1109