Skip to main content

Centenary of Our Lady of Mt. Carmel Parish, Essex, MD, 1987

 File — Box: 12, Folder: 111
Identifier: GAMMS.3.29.2232

Scope and Contents

Commemorative Book for Our Lady of Mt. Carmel Parish, 1704 Eastern Ave, Essex, MD, 1887-1987. Charles Warren Currier was the first pastor of this parish.

Dates

  • 1674-1990
  • Majority of material found in 1800-1990

Extent

From the Record Group: 9.5 linear feet

Repository Details

Part of the Archives of the Carmelite Monastery of Baltimore Repository

Contact:
1318 Dulaney Valley Road
Baltimore MD 21286 USA
410-308-1109