Skip to main content

Naga: Article on Naga Carmel, arrival, 1949, 12/01/1949

 File — Box: Ph2, Folder: 60
Identifier: GAMMS.10.71.2053

Scope and Contents

Magazine article in The Blue and God, Vol 11, No.3 of Ateneo de Naga Philippines, on the beginnings of Naga Carmel. Pictures of assistance given to Sister John and Aloysius as Carmel established there. Back cover shows the two Carmelites assisting in the planting of a tree.

Dates

  • 12/01/1949

Extent

From the Record Group: 3.5 linear feet

Repository Details

Part of the Archives of the Carmelite Monastery of Baltimore Repository

Contact:
1318 Dulaney Valley Road
Baltimore MD 21286 USA
410-308-1109